THE ALMOST $50K GIVEAWAY LOTTERY
OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
The ‘Almost $50k Giveaway’ lottery will be run by:
Erie Shores Health Foundation
194 Talbot West
Charitable Registration Number: 14064 7116 rr0001
RULES OF PLAY
1. To Enter and to be eligible to win the entrant must be 18 years of age. Employees of Erie Shores Health Foundation and their parents, siblings and children, are ineligible to enter. Tickets will be sold at selected locations and must be retained by the winner as proof of winning a draw. Should the ticket be lost proof of identification with photo ID will be required. All prizes will be paid by cheque made payable to the name of the individual whose name is on the winning ticket.
2. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
3. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to Erie Shores Health Foundation, 194 Talbot ST. W., Leamington, On, N8H 1N9
4. All Winners will be posted on the ESH Foundation Website www.eshfoundation.ca and may also be announced in other media including social media.
5. There will be 26, $500 draws and will take place on the following dates:
• One draw each day of September, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13,18, 19, 20,25, 26, 27, (total 11)
September 4 (4 draws)
September 10 (3 draws)
September 17 (3 draws)
September 24 (5 draws)
Total $500 draws (26) = ($13,000)
• There will be 4 draws of, $2,500 draws and will take place on the following dates:
September 7 – 2,500
September 14 – 2,500
September 21 – 2,500
September 28 – 2,500
Total $2,500 Draws (4) = (10,000)
• There will be 1 draw of $1,999 on the following date:
September 25 - $1,999
Total $1,999 Draw (1) = $1,999
• There will be 1 draw of, $25,000 on the following date:
September 28 - $25,000
Total $25,000 Draw (1) = (25,000)
Total number of draws = 32
Total Giveaways = $49,999
6. All Draws will take place at Erie Shores HealthCare, 194 Talbot W., Leamington Ontario, N8H 1N9.
• All Draws will be made at exactly 10:30 a.m. in the Executive Directors office of Erie Shores Health Foundation.
• All Draws will be performed by one of the following members of the Erie Shores Health Foundation Staff: Ross Barnwell, Alycia Bento or Melissa Hunter.
• All tickets sold will be placed 16”X10”X12 cardboard container.
• The container will be rotated three times in each direction for each draw.
• The container and the ticket will be drawn and recorded by the Foundation Staff.
• After recording the ticket will be returned to the container and the container rotated three more times.
• For each draw the ticket shall be returned to the container after recording the winning draw.
• Immediately following the draw(s) for the specified date the winners will be notified that they have won.
7. All contest winners will be notified by telephone immediately following the draw. If necessary a message will be left on a voicemail and every effort will be made to make immediate communication and arrangements for their prize. All prize winners will be issued a cheque within 30 days of receiving notice or their ticket being drawn. The ESH Foundation staff will ask for the necessary proof of purchase before the prize may be claimed. Unclaimed prizes will be held at the Foundation office and notification will be made monthly by phone and mail for a period of 6 months, at which time the Foundation will declare the prize as unclaimed and will be deposited into the Foundation account.
8. The ESH Foundation will establish on an individual basis, proof of purchase and how the prize will be delivered to all winners.